🚀 Join a start-up that combines spirit with a first-class automotive equipment manufacturer, to develop the largest Apps Market for cars!
In the heart of Lisbon, our teams design innovative technologies by developing an Android Apps Market for major car manufacturers and offer the end customer an intuitive connectivity experience.
We are looking for an QA Engineer willing to take up with us one of the greatest challenges in the automotive industry!
The QA manager’s role is to manage the Quality Assurance team of the company to a decision point and ensure plans are executed according to objectives and expectations:
- Your team develops and executes exploratory as well as automated tests in order to ensure software product quality
- Responsibilities include estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities
- You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved
- You will actively participate in customer discussions (both OEMs and 3rd Party App developers) to explain and improve processes.
- The lead role is a very hands-on, highly interactive role in a fast-paced, ever-changing production environment.
- Manage a QA team of 5-7 engineers.
- Participate in the design process to understand, analyse and influence the application/service/system to be tested.
- Identify the risks and appropriate test coverage to validate new features as well as regression, and develop test plans and cases.
- Come up with more efficient ways to test features and identify the area of testing that can be automated.
- Execute test cases, manually or in an automated fashion, capture and analyze the results, document issues and prepare test reports.
- Present testing results and progress to the management team.
- Use Test Management tools to create, maintain, track and execute test cases
- Analyse and identify the issues found during testing, either work with the QA teams and/or the Product teams to diagnose them.
- Understand the business aspects, as well as the ways the customers are using the system; and check if the system is performing as it should have been.
- Leading activity and test project capabilities include Planning, designing, preparing, and executing the tests.
- Lead team meeting with the QA team.
- Promote a spirit of collaboration across teams and individuals.
- Passion for learning and mentoring.
- Passion for process automation and software quality.
- 5-7 years of QA experience including writing and executing test plans.
- 2-3 years of management experience.
- Knowledge of script programming (Python, Bash, etc.).
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Team player, Independent, out-of-the-box thinker, and self-learner.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment which can be changed frequently
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science or Engineering related discipline.
Nice to Have:
- IATF, APQP & ISO standards knowledge;
- Experience with JIRA preferred;
- Automotive experience preferred;
- Design, coding and debugging skills (hands-on)
⚡️What will you get?
• Hands-on experience with the latest technology in a highly-scalable project with the leading industry leaders;
• Have the chance to work in a Company that reaches millions of cars worldwide;
• Working with a multicultural and talented team;
• Hybrid work policy (1 day per week at the office);
• Team Building activities, social events and monthly Padel and Football events;
• Have free snacks and breakfast at the office;
• Take our Electric company car home to test Apps and explore the country.
What are you waiting for? Send us your CV and we will provide you with further details!
A Caixa Mágica Software é uma empresa portuguesa líder nos segmentos do mercado Open Source em Portugal. Fornecemos vários serviços, desde consultoria de negócios especializada, desenvolvimento de projetos de software e pesquisa e inovação. Desenvolvemos vários projetos com diversos alvos de implementação. Encontramo-nos ativamente envolvidos com as comunidades Open Source, organizando um evento popular em Lisboa e participando em vários projetos de pesquisa financiados pela União Europeia. A Caixa Mágica mantém fortes laços com a administração pública portuguesa, participando no desenvolvimento de middleware para o sistema do Cartão do Cidadão Português e estendendo o conceito para a padronização e conformidade com os demais sistemas europeus. Também mantemos uma ligação próxima com os departamentos de Inovação e Pesquisa de diversos setores, como telecomunicações e média, energia, sistemas móveis e plataformas baseadas em nuvem para dar suporte a sistemas de manufatura.