🚀 Join a collaborative Design Studio with an Agile and multidisplinary team, working for a German start-up linked to one of the major insurance companies operating in Europe!
This start-up creates meaningful customer experiences and innovative services. We are experts at making complex products simple and digitally accessible, delivering validated user experiences in the business of trust. Our strength is built on shared values that inspire, and we are looking for creative and passionate people who are interested in working within a great team.
You will support Allianz and its strategic partners with high quality, well-designed and engineered solutions to everyday business problems, including supporting internal teams where required.
Your role & responsibility include backend software maintenance in a highly distributed real-time data analytics platform based on Kubernetes, Apache Kafka and Spring Cloud Data Flow as well as many APIs.
- Write high quality, well tested and well-designed code;
- Collaborate with Product Owners and customer’s engineers to estimate, implement and test technical solutions and bug fixes;
- Support our solution engineering teams providing best practices, reviews and implementation when required;
- Document and design changes precisely, in clear simple to understand business English, including how-to guides where appropriate;
- Perform development, testing and maintenance following the ‘You build it, you run it paradigm’;
- Support the postmortem process for production incidents.
- Have completed a degree in Business Informatics, Software Engineering or equivalent, or have gained relevant work experience;
- Have excellent knowledge of Java/Kotlin and Spring boot (or another modern JVM framework);
- Have good knowledge of API design, development and documentation, ideally using REST and Open API (OAuth & Certificate Management would be advantageous);
- Able to work remote agile teams;
- Having good working English skills would complete your profile and make you the ideal candidate;
- Experience with containerization and deployment in Kubernetes;
- Good knowledge of relational databases, SQL and query optimization;
- Good understanding of event driven architecture & asynchronous communication patterns (Apache Kafka);
- Experience in writing Integration and E2E tests;
- Good understanding of versioning tools such as Git and Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) tools such as Jenkins or similar;
- Tech Stack: Java, Kotlin, REST, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, SQL (PostgreSQL), Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring cloud data flow, Amazon Web
Services, JUnit, Flyway, Nginx, Python.
- Life and Health Insurance;
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone);
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value;
- A fast-growing company driven by excellence, solidarity and a common cause;
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you;
- Ambitious and innovative IT projects in several economic areas;
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses, such as Udemy and related;
- Coffee, fruits, snacks and a warm welcoming when you pass by the Office;
- Social events and team buildings.
Submit us your CV and we will provide you with further details!
A Caixa Mágica Software é uma empresa portuguesa líder nos segmentos do mercado Open Source em Portugal. Fornecemos vários serviços, desde consultoria de negócios especializada, desenvolvimento de projetos de software e pesquisa e inovação. Desenvolvemos vários projetos com diversos alvos de implementação. Encontramo-nos ativamente envolvidos com as comunidades Open Source, organizando um evento popular em Lisboa e participando em vários projetos de pesquisa financiados pela União Europeia. A Caixa Mágica mantém fortes laços com a administração pública portuguesa, participando no desenvolvimento de middleware para o sistema do Cartão do Cidadão Português e estendendo o conceito para a padronização e conformidade com os demais sistemas europeus. Também mantemos uma ligação próxima com os departamentos de Inovação e Pesquisa de diversos setores, como telecomunicações e média, energia, sistemas móveis e plataformas baseadas em nuvem para dar suporte a sistemas de manufatura.