Take this unique chance to join the most prestigious banking institution in Europe for a project that will place you in the Bank's headquarters, in Luxembourg!
We're looking for a Senior Testing Specialist that will work for a minimum period of +1 year (renewable for equal periods), with a stable job contract for a major consulting firm that offers multiple perks!
You will cover the testing in different IT projects of the Front-office lending unit throughout 2023. It is a web-based lending tool that supports the lending business process from the initiation of new projects, during the evaluation process, until the validation of associated contracts. It is one of the core bank applications, providing data for the document management system, the backoffice applications as well as operational reporting. As part of the application roadmap, it will be extended during 2022 to cover business processes which are currently either manual or incompletely implemented in the system.
The tasks will include:
- Review and analyze project specifications
- Develop effective strategies and test plans including design and estimation of test cases
- Execute tests (manual and automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams and assist in troubleshooting issues and reproduction steps
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Coordinate QA team activities during release and post-release testing
You must have:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as QA in large (more than 500 employees) organizations (30% of the award criteria)
- 7 years of experience as QA in the finance industry (10%)
- 3 years of experience in QA coordination position (5%)
- ISTQB Agile Certified Testing or equivalent (5%)
You must demonstrate knowledge in:
- Test analysis and design (10%)
- Basic knowledge of SQL (5%)
- English writing skills: C1 European Level
- Life and Health Insurance
- All travelling expenses and accomodation included
- A competitive package of bonuses + special discounts
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses
- Social events and team buildings
» Expected start date: 01.2022
» Candidates must be available to travel and stay in Luxembourg at least 50% of the time (negotiable) - the remaining 50% is remote (Portugal or Luxembourg)
What are you waiting for? Send us your CV and we will provide you with further details!
A Caixa Mágica Software é uma empresa portuguesa líder nos segmentos do mercado Open Source em Portugal. Fornecemos vários serviços, desde consultoria de negócios especializada, desenvolvimento de projetos de software e pesquisa e inovação. Desenvolvemos vários projetos com diversos alvos de implementação. Encontramo-nos ativamente envolvidos com as comunidades Open Source, organizando um evento popular em Lisboa e participando em vários projetos de pesquisa financiados pela União Europeia. A Caixa Mágica mantém fortes laços com a administração pública portuguesa, participando no desenvolvimento de middleware para o sistema do Cartão do Cidadão Português e estendendo o conceito para a padronização e conformidade com os demais sistemas europeus. Também mantemos uma ligação próxima com os departamentos de Inovação e Pesquisa de diversos setores, como telecomunicações e média, energia, sistemas móveis e plataformas baseadas em nuvem para dar suporte a sistemas de manufatura.