Take this unique chance to join the most prestigious banking institution in Europe for a project that will place you in the Bank's headquarters, in Luxembourg!
We're looking for a Business Analyst/Developer that will work for a minimum period of +1 year (renewable for equal periods), with a stable job contract that offers multiple perks!
The Bank is in need of assistance in the Economics Department (ECON) under the responsibility of the Head of the Department and the supervision of the Statistical Unit coordinator.
The tasks include:
- Developing visualization tools: these toolkits will be of importance to analyse the client satisfaction survey or the municipality survey but also to generalize the usage for other ECON products. The development can be based on HTML, CSS, JAVA, NODE JS, GITHUB.
- Developing scripts in Python: the Bank is putting more pressure on proper documentation, file logs and being compliant with all controls defined in the ICF. This consultancy will address all issues related to risk controls and any data governance concerns.
- Developing VBA, JS and NodeJS programming.
- Working on the Oracle and MSSQL databases in order to organize and manage both structured and unstructured data across these. This will help giving economists sufficient tools and information to efficiently analyse and create reports based on one database.
You must demonstrate knowledge in:
- Software development skills, which should cover automated testing, low and high-level programming, backend, frontend including UX/UI and more
- You will be made aware of the internal IT requirements and will ensure that their methods and processes are fully compatible with the EIB’s IT framework
- You will be granted full access to ECON databases and data sources
- Business analysis tools and techniques.
- MS Office tools, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
You must be competent in:
- Communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Communicate effectively, both orally and written in English including alignment with stakeholders
- Provide cohesive and understandable documentation
- Life and Health Insurance
- All travelling expenses and accomodation included
- A competitive package of bonuses + special discounts
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses
- Social events and team buildings
What are you waiting for? Send us your CV and we will provide you with further details!
A Caixa Mágica Software é uma empresa portuguesa líder nos segmentos do mercado Open Source em Portugal. Fornecemos vários serviços, desde consultoria de negócios especializada, desenvolvimento de projetos de software e pesquisa e inovação. Desenvolvemos vários projetos com diversos alvos de implementação. Encontramo-nos ativamente envolvidos com as comunidades Open Source, organizando um evento popular em Lisboa e participando em vários projetos de pesquisa financiados pela União Europeia. A Caixa Mágica mantém fortes laços com a administração pública portuguesa, participando no desenvolvimento de middleware para o sistema do Cartão do Cidadão Português e estendendo o conceito para a padronização e conformidade com os demais sistemas europeus. Também mantemos uma ligação próxima com os departamentos de Inovação e Pesquisa de diversos setores, como telecomunicações e média, energia, sistemas móveis e plataformas baseadas em nuvem para dar suporte a sistemas de manufatura.