Take this unique chance to join the most prestigious banking institution in Europe for a project that will place you in the Bank's headquarters, in Luxembourg!
We're looking for a Business Analyst that will work for a minimum period of +1 year (renewable for equal periods), with a stable job contract that offers multiple perks!
The tasks include:
- Drawing up requirement specifications, gap analysis currently underway, in terms of functionalities, tools and technologies, including the integration required with several Bank's systems
- Collaboration with IT experts to draw high level functional and technical specifications
- Assistance to the VC team in the creation of the prototype
- Support to the VC team in the documentation of the prototype testing phase and results report/recommendations
- Oversight of the development and implementation of the solution
- Preparation of diverse documentation including user manuals
- Knowledge transfer to the future users
- Involvement in the change management using appropriate means of communication
- +7 years of experience in the area
- Fluent English; French would be a plus
- Available for staying in Luxembourg at least 50% of the time (negotiable)
- Nice to have: professional background in banking/insurance industry
You must demonstrate knowledge in:
- Digital Transformation
- Mobile Computing
- Business analysis tools and techniques
- Mock-ups, storyboarding, BPMN diagrams, UML diagrams (state diagram, sequence diagram, class diagram) design or equivalent methodologies
- MS Office tools, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English (C1 level)
- Knowledge and experience in Drupal and SharePoint would be an advantage
- Analysis: at least 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Applying best practices in business analysis, such as BABOK, certified, e.g. IIBA or PMI-BA
- Web content management
Under the Bank's Digital Transformation Programme and the related Value Chain (VC) concept, the Governance & Decision-making Value Chain pilot was adopted in April 2022. Its objective consists in the implementation of a centralised and automated platform covering the full end-to-end decision-making process of the Bank: the Governing Bodies Digital Dashboard & Portals. The automation of the process started in 2021 with the deployment of certain modules, most of them delivered as Minimum Viable Products (MVP). The final solution will also cover the interdependencies with existing applications and transversal processes at GB Department and Bank’s levels.
- Life and Health Insurance
- All travelling expenses and accomodation included
- A competitive package of bonuses + special discounts
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses
- Social events and team buildings
What are you waiting for? Send us your CV and we will provide you with further details!
A Caixa Mágica Software é uma empresa portuguesa líder nos segmentos do mercado Open Source em Portugal. Fornecemos vários serviços, desde consultoria de negócios especializada, desenvolvimento de projetos de software e pesquisa e inovação. Desenvolvemos vários projetos com diversos alvos de implementação. Encontramo-nos ativamente envolvidos com as comunidades Open Source, organizando um evento popular em Lisboa e participando em vários projetos de pesquisa financiados pela União Europeia. A Caixa Mágica mantém fortes laços com a administração pública portuguesa, participando no desenvolvimento de middleware para o sistema do Cartão do Cidadão Português e estendendo o conceito para a padronização e conformidade com os demais sistemas europeus. Também mantemos uma ligação próxima com os departamentos de Inovação e Pesquisa de diversos setores, como telecomunicações e média, energia, sistemas móveis e plataformas baseadas em nuvem para dar suporte a sistemas de manufatura.