This company is the game-changing Android app store and distribution platform. With over 400 million users, 7 billion downloads and 1 million apps, provides an alternative way to discover apps and games, with no geo-restrictions and one of the best malware detection systems in the market. The company not only focuses on end-users but also offers OEMs and telecoms the opportunity to benefit from our apps portfolio.
What are you going to do?
- Define the architecture and implement cohesive, highly-usable features and improvements to existing Android apps
- Ship products with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and product managers
- Responsible for all development application process
- Communication with all necessary teams and stakeholders to guarantee the application success
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing Android mobile native applications
- Experience leading a development team
- Proficient in Kotlin / Java and Android development tools (Android Studio, SDK, etc);
- Experience developing an API (REST, JSON, Retrofit, etc);
- RxJava development experience highly preferred;
- Proficient in English.
Nice to have:
- Android personal projects in professional or academic context;
- Agile/Scrum development experience.
What will you get?
- Have the chance to work in a company that reaches millions of users worldwide;
- Working with a multicultural and talented team;
- Work 80% of your time at home and 20% at the office;
- Flexible scheduled between 8 am and 8 pm;
- Team building activities and Workshops;
- Free snacks and breakfast at the office;
- Enter in a game world where you can enjoy many games in our Game Area;
- Be able to take remote work to another level with our Remote Work Tour.
- Life and Health Insurance
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A fast-growing company driven by excellence, solidarity and a common cause
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- Ambitious and innovative IT projects in several economic areas
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses, such as Udemy and related
- Coffee, fruits, snacks and a warm welcoming when you pass by the Office
- Social events and team buildings
And so much more...
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.