Join a game-changing Android app store and distribution platform. With over 400 million users, 7 billion downloads and 1 million apps, this store provides an alternative way to discover apps and games, with no geo-restrictions and one of the best malware detection systems in the market. It not only focuses on end-users but also offers OEMs and telecoms the opportunity to benefit from our apps portfolio.
We are looking for a Product Owner to manage its backend solutions. These solutions are vital to our business growth, providing crucial support to its customer-facing products and ensuring a successful integration with other third-party platforms. As a Product Owner, you’ll be empowered to make decisions on scope and requirements, as well as manage and prioritize the product backlog to maximize business value. This role relies on both technical expertise and the ability to gain commitment from key business stakeholders.
Organization and project management skills will be of immediate and ongoing value, as you’ll lead Agile development teams and work closely with other cross-functional teams. This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Owner to develop deep knowledge within the Mobile App market in a fast-growing technology startup.
What are you going to do?
- Act as the Product Owner for the Store's products, which provide support to other internal products and third-party platforms
- Own the end-to-end product strategy from inception and determine business value once solution enters production
- Ensure alignment between the product roadmap and the company’s vision, managing strategic projects and stakeholder expectations around deliverables
- Continuously improve the backlog with the team, ensuring all items are clearly described, estimated, and prioritized
- Drive sprint and release plans together with the Tech Lead, while collaborating with developers and stakeholders to refine requirements
- Develop an understanding of API infrastructure, ensuring a consistent, scalable, secure and flexible use of this platform
- Effectively uses metrics and reporting to support data-driven decision-making and develop a deep understanding of our industry, partners and customers
What are we looking for?
- Product management experience (nice to have)
- Experience in Agile Development, preferably working with Scrum or Kanban
- Capable of translating business needs into technical terms
- Strong problem solver with ability to lead the team to push the solution and progress
- Demonstrated track record of leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills (fluency in English)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task projects
What will you get?
- Have the chance to work in a company that reaches millions of users worldwide
- Working with a multicultural and talented team
- Work 80% of your time at home and 20% at the office
- Team building activities and Workshops
- Free snacks and breakfast at the office
- Enter in a game world where you can enjoy many games in our Game Area
- Be able to take remote work to another level with our Remote Work Tour
What are you waiting for? Send us your CV and we will provide you with further details!
A Caixa Mágica Software é uma empresa portuguesa líder nos segmentos do mercado Open Source em Portugal. Fornecemos vários serviços, desde consultoria de negócios especializada, desenvolvimento de projetos de software e pesquisa e inovação. Desenvolvemos vários projetos com diversos alvos de implementação. Encontramo-nos ativamente envolvidos com as comunidades Open Source, organizando um evento popular em Lisboa e participando em vários projetos de pesquisa financiados pela União Europeia. A Caixa Mágica mantém fortes laços com a administração pública portuguesa, participando no desenvolvimento de middleware para o sistema do Cartão do Cidadão Português e estendendo o conceito para a padronização e conformidade com os demais sistemas europeus. Também mantemos uma ligação próxima com os departamentos de Inovação e Pesquisa de diversos setores, como telecomunicações e média, energia, sistemas móveis e plataformas baseadas em nuvem para dar suporte a sistemas de manufatura.