Take this unique chance to join the most prestigious banking institution in Europe for a project that will place you in the Bank's headquarters, in Luxembourg!
We're looking for a Procurement Specialist (+5 years) that will work for a minimum period of +1 year (renewable for equal periods), with a stable job contract that offers multiple perks!
Scope of Services:
You will provide assistance in the area of budget management, procurement, contract administration, as well as support for the administrative activities linked to the External Offices Unit.
What will you do?
- Close collaboration with the Offices Managers located in the Bank's external offices and with the relevant stakeholders within Headquarters
- Provide support to prepare, review and finalize purchasing and procurement documents (e.g. clearance request, vendor registration, authorization for expenditure) in collaboration with various services in the Bank and in the External Offices, in compliance with procurement procedures
- Review and follow up of requisitions and change orders verifying compliance with the chart of accounts and the applicable costs centers, as well as challenge the justification of the requisitions and change orders
- Follow-up of the approval workflow of those documents, liaising with Headquarters and external offices operational units
- Provide overall support for the monitoring and control of external offices budget, including purchasing and invoice review & approval activities ensuring compliance with procurement procedures and guidelines
- Provide support to the budget officer checking accuracy of actual expenditures reported compared with planned budget; calculating variations, identifying trends;
- Provide support to the external offices and budget officers whenever needed to comply with the Bank's end-of-year accounting policy (Transitoires & Prepayments)
- Reporting linked to the above-described activities
- Administrative support to External Offices Unit team members in the Procure-to-Pay processes
- Provide general assistance to external offices on the procurement and contract management process, including data collection, contract registration, monitoring and tracking of the due dates.
Do you match the requirements?
- Experience in procurement, budget control and monitoring ideally in an international organization or public administration
- Experience in contract administration/management
- Sound knowledge of the EU public procurement as well as best-practices
- Good understanding of the trends and developments within the Building and Facility Management sourcing market would be an advantage
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office
- The knowledge of PeopleSoft application would be an advantage
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English and French - additional EU languages would be an advantage
- Tact and diplomacy.
The assignment is expected to start on 17/10/2022 (“Start Date”) and last until 29/12/2023 (“End Date”)
- Life and Health Insurance
- All travelling expenses and accomodation included
- A competitive package of bonuses + special discounts
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses
- Social events and team buildings
What are you waiting for? Send us your CV and we will provide you with further details!
A Caixa Mágica Software é uma empresa portuguesa líder nos segmentos do mercado Open Source em Portugal. Fornecemos vários serviços, desde consultoria de negócios especializada, desenvolvimento de projetos de software e pesquisa e inovação. Desenvolvemos vários projetos com diversos alvos de implementação. Encontramo-nos ativamente envolvidos com as comunidades Open Source, organizando um evento popular em Lisboa e participando em vários projetos de pesquisa financiados pela União Europeia. A Caixa Mágica mantém fortes laços com a administração pública portuguesa, participando no desenvolvimento de middleware para o sistema do Cartão do Cidadão Português e estendendo o conceito para a padronização e conformidade com os demais sistemas europeus. Também mantemos uma ligação próxima com os departamentos de Inovação e Pesquisa de diversos setores, como telecomunicações e média, energia, sistemas móveis e plataformas baseadas em nuvem para dar suporte a sistemas de manufatura.