Join the most prestigious financial institution Europe, embracing an international project that will combine remote work + trips to Luxembourg!
We're looking for a Business Analyst for Stress Testing Framework and Golden Copy!
The tasks will include:
- The investigation, analysis, review and documentation used for stress testing/market data functions and processes
- Assistance in definition of requirements for improving stress testing/market data processes and systems, reducing their costs, enhancing their sustainability
- Assistance in creation of specifications and acceptance criteria in preparation for the implementation of information and communication systems
You must demonstrate knowledge in:
- Financial, liquidity and/or market/credit risk
- Best Banking Practices and Basel III
- Data analytics, Business Intelligence and reporting (including regulatory reporting)
- Agile methodologies approaches for projects and notions of machine learning algorithms
- Financial risk software such as Compatibles and RM Derivatives
You must demonstrate competence in:
- Great command in spoken and written English (min. B2) to communicate effectively, both orally and written, including alignment with stakeholders
- French is a big plus
- Provide cohesive and understandable documentation
Hop on board! The project starts soon!
- Life and Health Insurance
- All travelling expenses included
- A competitive package of bonuses + special discounts
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses
- Social events and team buildings
And so much more...
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.