Join a major Telco company that aims to deliver the best technology on TV and Internet products. We are challenged every day to evolve, maintain and discover new ways to deliver the best product: from Home Gateway, passing through Set Top Box and mobile applications (OTT).
This job position is focused on software development of backend APIs that provide features directly to our TV and NET customers. You will integrate the Business Area - TV & NET Product, working at the Network Enablers Squad!
Take this chance to solidify your backend skills in a positive and instructive working environment that will open many doors for your future!
- BSc or MSc in Computer Engineering or similar
- 1 year or less of experience in backend software development
- Experience in distributed systems solutions and patterns
- Experience in dotnet-core C# programming language
- Application Containerization (e.g. docker)
Nice to Have:
- Message Queues (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Document or NoSQL Databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Observability Tools (e.g. Prometheus, Grafana)
- Pipelines CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, GitHub Actions)
- Websockets or gRPC
- Distributed Cache (e.g. Redis)
- Golang programming language
- Cloud Services (Azure, GCP, AWS)
Caixa Mágica's commitment:
- Life and Health Insurance
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A fast-growing company driven by excellence, solidarity and a common cause
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- Ambitious and innovative IT projects in several economic areas
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses, such as Udemy and related
- Coffee, fruits, snacks and a warm welcoming when you pass by the Office
- Social events and team buildings
And so much more...
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.