Embrace an international career by joining a leading global provider of reinsurance, primary insurance and insurance-related risk solutions! This company is among the 5 biggest companies in the country, with an annual revenue of +16B, and is expanding its team internationally for full-remote positions!
The Company is developing is a globally unique software-as-a-service offering for risk management. On the one hand it covers the physical and financial risks to which an organization’s assets are exposed as a result of natural catastrophes and the effects of climate change, and on the other it ensures the GDPR-compliant management of risks relating to data protection and IT security.
You will act as a Business Analyst and Proxy Product Owner, leading a mixed hybrid team composed by various nationalities, being responsible for some of the following tasks:
- Relieving the internal Product Owner by keeping the routines and events, to ensure all the procedures are kept
- Leading the team under an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Taking care of the backlog and user stories
The product has a strong data privacy background, and for that you will need:
- Legal or Data Privacy background, either academic or professional
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or Scrum Master
- Have a leader driven profile
- Fluent English
- Some notions of German (nice to have), due to German speaking customers. Appropriate training in German will be provided!
- Life and Health Insurance
- IT Equipment (laptop + smartphone)
- Solid career perspectives, in accordance with your performance and value
- A fast-growing company driven by excellence, solidarity and a common cause
- A dynamic and young team that will be always there to support you
- Ambitious and innovative IT projects in several economic areas
- A continuous bet in your skills development, with access to online platforms and courses, such as Udemy and related
- Coffee, fruits, snacks and a warm welcoming when you pass by the Office
- Social events and team buildings
And so, so much more...
A Caixa Mágica Software é uma empresa portuguesa líder nos segmentos do mercado Open Source em Portugal. Fornecemos vários serviços, desde consultoria de negócios especializada, desenvolvimento de projetos de software e pesquisa e inovação. Desenvolvemos vários projetos com diversos alvos de implementação. Encontramo-nos ativamente envolvidos com as comunidades Open Source, organizando um evento popular em Lisboa e participando em vários projetos de pesquisa financiados pela União Europeia. A Caixa Mágica mantém fortes laços com a administração pública portuguesa, participando no desenvolvimento de middleware para o sistema do Cartão do Cidadão Português e estendendo o conceito para a padronização e conformidade com os demais sistemas europeus. Também mantemos uma ligação próxima com os departamentos de Inovação e Pesquisa de diversos setores, como telecomunicações e média, energia, sistemas móveis e plataformas baseadas em nuvem para dar suporte a sistemas de manufatura.