We are looking for a Business Analyst, to staff on an international project for one of the most prestigious Banks in Europe, making trips to its headquarters in Luxembourg and enjoying amazing working conditions!
The staff member must have +3 years of experience as Business Analyst, and demonstrated knowledge in:
- Digital Transformation
- New technologies and business implementation: RPA, AI etc.
- Business architecture methodologies & frameworks (BIZBOK, TOGAF etc.)
- Business architecture tools (Hopex, Aris, etc.)
- MS Office tools, WORD, Excel, PowerPoint.
The candidates must also have:
- 2 years of professional experience in global financial/banking organizations, more specifically in core lending and/or financing business processes
- 2 years of professional experience in Business Architecture, actively engaging with Digital Transformation key roles (business delivery lead, technical leads, product owners etc.), business stakeholders, delivery teams and all management levels of an organization
- Hands-on knowledge of business architecture practice, developing the business scenarios for large digital initiatives and/or digital programmes; designing to-be target state of the business application landscape for specific business domain or value chain and for initiatives cross business domains or value chains; designing business processes;
- Hands-on experience with business architecture tools (Hopex, Aris, or others) as an end user
- Practical experience with methodologies related to business architecture (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, or others).
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) would be an advantage.
» Candidates must be available to perform the job on-site - Luxembourg!
» Start date: February 2022
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.