We are looking for an Administrative Support, to staff on an international project for one of the most prestigious Banks in Europe, making trips to its headquarters in Luxembourg and enjoying amazing working conditions!
The staff member must have +1 year of experience in the area, and the following skills:
- Tact and diplomacy
- Customer oriented
- Very good interpersonal skills
- High developed sense of responsibility and initiative, capable to anticipate issues
- Organized, data driven with analytical and technical skills and attention to detail to develop charts, diagrams, and reports, including merge of information from various sources
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, with proficiency in Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English (including very strong writing skills) and good command of French
Some of the tasks performed will include:
- Provide transversal operational assistance in the area of quality assurance, data management and contract performance, notably with data monitoring for BLMO, preparation of the related reporting in contract management and QA fields, support on processes and procedures reviews in line with policies, procedures and best practices;
- Follow-up autonomously the collection of data to monitor the performance of FM service providers and related KPIs;
- Collaborate in regular reviews, checks and consistency control of data from FM service providers;
- Participate in the drafting of standard reports on QA activities;
- Provide support in the preparation of guides and presentations to raise awareness in the areas of quality management;
- Provide assistance and optimise data storage processes and support the team in overseeing the electronic document management in own field;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the processes and procedures in own domain using PDCA cycle, and update of process diagrams where necessary;
- Attend meetings, take minutes and ensure the accuracy of the decisions registered and their timely implementation where necessary.
» Candidates must be available to perform the job on-site - Luxembourg!
» Start date: February 2022
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.