We are looking for a Junior Administrative Support – Contracts!
If you wish to start or develop an international career in a well renowned European Bank, with attractive working conditions, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English
- Good knowledge of contract management
- Good knowledge of EU procurement regulations and practices
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word and Excel)
- Availability for international trips (paid accomodation)
It would be nice to have:
- Experience with specific information systems such as GED, PeopleSoft Financials or Business Object
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.