In the heart of Lisbon, our teams design innovative technologies by developing Android Apps Market for major car-manufacturers and offer the end customer intuitive connectivity experience.
Take up with us one of the greatest challenges in the automotive industry!
- Acting as a Product Owner, communicating with business and technical teams to ensure the roadmap and timely release
- Defining product roadmap, in coordination with senior leadership, for the future of the App Store, web portal for app management and other related projects
- Coordinating and initial assessing technical requirements and implementation
- Participating in meetings with car manufactures to showcase our products and understand gap vs. future needs
- Attending and managing Product related meetings
- Ensuring that the product backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all;
- Developing user stories for technical team implementation
- Monitoring development team product execution
- Excellent listener;
- At least 2-3 years as a product owner or a product manager;
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends;
- Good understanding of android and web products;
- Experience working with Kanban or Scrum;
- Fluency in English and an excellent communicator;
- Computer science background is desirable.
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.