- You will be responsible for all the partner's cycle, starting with identifying the main leads to structure relationships and manage live accounts (Google, Amazon, Netflix but also startup),
- Identify main targets in the App Industry, introduce them to our ecosystem and foster a partnership with them;
- Negotiate and close distribution contracts for the automotive industry;
- Manage communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Be present in main international events to represent us and generate leads
- Work together with General Manager on strategic external partner integrations;
- Communicate vision and business goals to external partners;
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends to internal stakeholders;
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, and other areas to foster partnerships
- You have at least 10 years of a proven track record for driving B2B partnerships and exceeding targets.
- Proficient in English
- Experience and well know relationships in App Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Availability to travel at 20% (tradeshows, and partner premises)
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.