Caixa Mágica, a leader in different segments of the Open Source market in Portugal, seeks to reinforce its Consultancy and Projects Unit with a profile of QA Automation Engineer for a project.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of real, hands-on experience in a Web automation project with Selenium WebDriver or similar.
- Experience with at least one programming language.
- Experience with BDD.
- Experience in writing clear and concise test plans.
- Familiar with JIRA.
- Experience with GIT and code review procedure.
- Strong attention to detail and good detection of unhappy path scenarios or corner-cases.
- Familiar with static code analysis tools like Sonar.
- Good understanding of software fundamentals including software design and data structures.
- Knowledge of testing concepts as white box and black box testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc.
- Passionate about new technologies and problems to solve. You’re ready to offer fresh ideas.
- Highly communicative, you’re able to work with multiple teams: internal and external team members, clients and providers.
- The ability to read in English is needed.
- It would be valuable to have a degree in Computer Science or related technical/scientific discipline.
I’d be great if you have:
- Experience with E2E front end test framework such as Selenium, Nightwatch, Puppeteer, Cypress, Mocha, etc.
- Experience with Docker, Consul, RabbitMQ and other cloud-enabling technologies.
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI, etc.)
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.