We are looking for a Partnership Manager to better support leading app publishers coming into the cars. As Partnership engineer, you will be responsible for advising the world largest app publishers in the best technical ways to come into the car. This role relies on both technical expertise and interpersonal skills. You will also manage a team of QAs, responsible to test apps.
Partnerships Manager is a role within the Partnerships Team. Partnership team is responsible for closing and managing partnerships with leading app publishers, aiming to bring the best and widest apps catalog into the vehicle.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone excited about apps, technical and commercial activities.
· Partnerships engineer supports building an app ecosystem adapted to the automotive;
· Create technical documentation to support App publishers to adjust their mobile applications to automotive devices;
· Main technical interface with leading app publishers;
· Support QAs team on analysing apps defects and provide proper feedback to App Publishers;
· Main technical interace with outsourcing company responsible for developing Apps based ondevelopers SDK/API
· 3 working experience
· Proven technology skills/background (Android nice to have)
· Outstanding interpersonal abilities
· Pre-sales engineer experience (nice to have)
· Supplier/Project Management experience (nice to have)
· Exceptional written and verbal communications skills (fluency in English)
· Attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task
· Positive, service-oriented personality
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.