- Define the server infrastructure (physical and Cloud, worldwide) of Automotive Apps Market;
- Assure scalability of our backend components, tune of the frontend servers and contribute to the overall architectural design to meet Customer SLAs;
- Instal and maintain operating environments;
- Monitor these operating environments and respond effectively to any problems;
- Ensure the security of the infrastructue Requirements;
- 3+ years of experience supporting internet-facing production services and distributed systems;
- Previous experience with Linux server environment (Ubuntu);
- Experience with public cloud (AWS);
- Experience with configuration management tools (terraform or other);
- Experience with webserver (nginx, apache) and databases clusters (postgresql) in master-slave configuration;
- Knowledge of open source software for monitoring and automatization (nagios/check_mk, grafana, cloudwatch);
- Awareness and experience on scalability issues and knowledge of sharding, clustering, balancing (nginx, varnish), as well as storage (nfs) and cache (memcached, redis);
- Experience with CI/CD tools (jenkins);
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols (http(s), tcp/ip, udp, ssh or other);
- Fluency with at least one scripting language (bash, python, perl, or other);
- BA/BS degree in computer science or relevant industry experience Bonus;
- Experience with containerization (docker).
- Experience with Kubernetes, ECS;
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence);
- Previous experience with MySQL.
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.