- Degree or Master in Computer Engineering or similar areas;
- Proven professional experience of at least 2 years;
- Linux experience;
- Experience in agile methodologies;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Orientation for solving problems and objectives;
- Experience working in a team and at a fast pace;
- High sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Passionate about new technologies, challenges and knowledge sharing
- Experience in SQL database or similar;
- Experience in continuous integration / continuous delivery: Jenkins, GITLab, Travis CI or related;
- Docker (preferencial).
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- Knowledge of the Reactjs v16.x library, and other libraries / framework, such as SAGAS, REDUX, Hook, Material Design UI;
- Integration with External APIs (knowledge of REST API).
- A professional career aligned with performance;
- A company oriented to excellence and growing;
- A dynamic and experienced team that will always help you to evolve;
- Ambitious and innovative technological projects;
- Training: access to online platforms such as Udemy or related;
- Health insurance;
- Fruit, coffee and snacks;
- Social and team building events;
- Technological equipment.
Caixa Mágica Software is a leading Portuguese company in the Open Source market segments in Portugal. We provide various services, from specialized business consultancy, software project development and research and innovation. We have developed several projects with different implementation targets. We are actively involved with the Open Source communities, organizing a popular event in Lisbon and participating in several research projects funded by the European Union. Caixa Mágica maintains strong ties with the Portuguese public administration, participating in the development of middleware for the Portuguese Citizen Card system and extending the concept to standardization and compliance with other European systems. We also maintain a close connection with the Innovation and Research departments in various sectors, such as telecommunications and media, energy, mobile systems and cloud-based platforms to support manufacturing systems.